Reports to: Supervisor, Customer Service
Company: Canadian Premier
Location: Toronto Office
We are currently seeking a full time bilingual Customer Service Representative position who provides accurate and prompt response to written and telephone customer inquiries regarding policy transactions. Provides information and solutions to customers to retain business, enhance customer loyalty including offering insurance products for enrollment.
- Provide accurate, prompt and quality response to telephone customer inquiries regarding policy transactions or other inquiries regarding our insurance products.
- Answer all customer questions concerning benefits, provisions, billing, options and allowable contractual changes.
- Respond to customer requests within the service, quality and performance standards determined by the department. Able to provide accurate and prompt response to telephone and written customer inquiries using automated system.
- Research and process customer inquiries and transactions using the appropriate Company systems, databases, product manuals and other appropriate reference material.
- Maintain knowledge of policy contracts, including additional benefit riders, provisions provided, the features and benefits of each contract, processing procedures and governmental regulations, so that customer inquiries can be answered accurately.
- Reads and understands all Bulletins and Alert notifications.
- Identifies and alerts management to changes/delays/possible errors and unexpected service requests.
- Provides information and adjusts coverage to retain business and enhance customer loyalty.
- Completion of University degree considered an asset.
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- One year of relevant experience in a customer service environment , and 1-2 year’s sales experience.
- Familiarity with business/ insurance practices and principles LOMA course an asset.
- Energetic and focused on efficiently providing top-tier service.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and listening skills required to clearly articulate product features and benefits/values to customers.
- Recommended to become LLQP licensed within 1 year of hire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence customer attitudes/behaviours.