Reports to: Senior Leadership Team
Company: Canadian Premier Life
Location: Toronto Office
The Senior Leadership Team is seeking a full time Executive Assistant who will provide executive secretarial responsibilities. This position reports to the VP of Human Resources.
- Performs administrative and secretarial responsibilities such as:
- Answers telephones/opens mail within scope of responsibility.
- Drafts reports, memorandums, and correspondence, as required.
- Initiates and maintains files.
- Coordinates budget process and monitors variance reports.
- Prepares and expedites expense statements.
- Schedules appointments.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Serves as back up for receptionist duties.
- Prepares and coordinates meetings for management, Board of Directors, business partners, etc.
- Types a variety of data, including reports and correspondence from oral or handwritten media; edits data for revisions, additions, deletions, etc.
- Verifies data on a variety of subjects by abstracting, editing, tracing and/or checking data.
- Maintains compliance with all standards, controls, policies and practices as an active participant in the company’s Information Privacy and Security Program.
- High School Diploma with minimum 5 years of secretarial experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, handle pressure to meet deadlines, maintain follow-ups, organize daily itinerary and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to support senior management.
- Advanced typing skills required and applied experience with EXCEL, Word, Power Point, Visio, Internet and E-mail.
- Familiarity with departmental and company policies.
Apply to email@example.com