Reports to: Manager, Billing and Policy
Company: Canadian Premier
Location: Burnaby Office
We are currently seeking a Sr. Billing Conservation Business Analyst for a contract (one year) position who will support the various maintenance and administration of pre and post billing of lines of credit/outstanding balances.
- Handles all Canada’s business partner’s line of credit imports, processes and imports them on Midas before bill run.
- Troubleshoots and follow-up with credit unions IT team for missing or corrupt extracts and updates the monthly import tracking sheet.
- Must be familiar in banking systems such as Ovation, DNA, Infornancial, Acumen and Wealthview.
- Ability to handle Credit Union queries and assist them in the coding the lines of credit and outstanding balance insurance on their banking system.
- Sends quarterly reports to credit unions, updates Midas to capture next bill cycle, provide reports on the annualized premium conserved, and requests copies of application on lines of credit from the credit union that was not sent to us.
- Receives and responds to customer service inquires via phone, email or fax.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products and services.
- Support projects and other duties as assigned.
- Completed Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in insurance, preferably in-house experience.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency of Microsoft Office Products.
- Able to be a self-starter and work comfortably independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Pays strong attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of credit union policies, procedures, products and services.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and exhibits enthusiasm.
Apply to email@example.com